1. In order to confirm your participation in Under Armour’s and 3Step Sports basketball events and all related activities in connection therewith (collectively, “Event”), you must confirm that you meet the eligibility requirements from your state association. By signing below, you confirm that you are on schedule to meet all academic standards and eligibility requirements necessary to be in good standing with your high school and state associations, and you are in compliance with NCAA minimum eligibility standards. By signing below, you agree that you have consulted with your athletic director, as well as with the NCAA compliance officer at your future college/university, regarding eligibility, and you represent and warrant that your eligibility is not jeopardized by participating in the Event.
2. You understand and agree that your participation in the Event is voluntary. You grant permission to Under Armour, Inc. and its designees as well as 3Step Sports LLC and its affiliates (collectively, “UA”) to record and use your height and weight measurements, position, age, biometric data, and contact information in connection with the Event. You have no injuries, health, or medical conditions that would prevent or limit you from participating in the Event. You understand and acknowledge that your participation in the Event may expose you to bodily injury including, but not limited to blisters, pulls or tears to muscles, ligaments and/or tendons, muscle strains, broken bones, and/or joint dislocations, and that these injuries may arise from foreseeable or unforeseeable causes. You voluntarily and knowingly recognize, accept and assume all risks and dangers and all responsibility for any losses and/or damages, associated with your participation in the Event. You authorize medical treatment for yourself, at your cost, if the need arises.
3. In addition, and without prejudice to the generality of any of the foregoing, you acknowledge that COVID-19 infections have been confirmed throughout the United States. You represent and warrant that you or anyone else that accompanies you to the event has not, within the past 14 days: (i) returned from any highly impacted area subject to a Level 3 Travel Health Notice issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (a "Level 3 Notice"); (ii) had exposure to any person returning from an area subject to a Level 3 Notice; or (iii) had exposure to any person who has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19. You agree that you will not participate in the event if you: (i) experiences symptoms of COVID-19; or (ii) have suspected or been diagnosed/confirmed case of COVID-19. You agree that you will comply with and submit to any and all policies, protocols, procedures or other requirements that is implemented to protect the health and wellbeing of those who participate in or otherwise attend the event, including, without limitation, temperature checking and social distancing in accordance with the guidelines recommended by the CDC or other public health agencies. You fully understand and appreciate both the known and potential dangers of participating in and attending the event and acknowledge that both participants and attendees of this event may, despite the Released Parties efforts to mitigate such dangers, result in exposure to COVID-19, which could result in quarantine requirements, serious illness, hospitalization, disability and/or death. You voluntarily assume all such dangers and risks and accept sole responsibility for any illness, loss or Liability that may result from participating in or attending the event.
3. You grant permission to the Released Parties to photograph, film, and otherwise record your performance, image, likeness, voice, and other rights of publicity in any and all media (collectively, “Rights of Publicity”) during the Event and to use such Rights of Publicity in content including, without limitation, video and printed promotional and advertising materials. You hereby waive any right that you may have to approve the content including your Rights of Publicity. You understand and agree that that the Released Parties are under no obligation to use your Rights of Publicity in any content.
4. You freely and voluntarily agrees on behalf of yourself, your personal representatives and your heirs, to release, waive, discharge, hold harmless, defend and indemnify UA, Intersport, Inc., 3Step, LLC, Event vendors, Event participants, Event staff, the Event venues, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, actions or losses (including athletic eligibility), for bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death, loss of services or otherwise, which may arise out of your participation in the Event or any Released Party’s use of your Rights of Publicity. You specifically understand that you are releasing, discharging and waiving any claims or actions that you may have presently or in the future for the negligent acts or any other conduct of any Released Party in connection with the Event.
5. Finally, by signing below, you understand the significance and consequences of your specific intention to release the Released Parties from all claims arising out of your participation in the Event. This release shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland without regard to principles of conflicts of laws thereunder
I represent that I am a parent or legal guardian of the minor who has signed this agreement, I hereby consent and agree that we both shall be bound thereby.